Energy - Transformational Pyramid
Here is a small amount of what we are dealing with when it comes to working with energy/readings and how energy flows. It is intended for a more advanced student, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me by clicking the contact link above.
The first line deals with the idea of being. That which is. The second line asks us to look at everything in duality. Thus we decide the reality that we choose and what we choose to bring forth. Which leads to a tricky question of right and wrong. The third line deals with the idea of motion. Where we are going and how we are going to be getting there. The fourth line deals with the idea of balance. That balance is key for doing this or any kind of work. It states that one part of life is not any more important than another. By using a distilled version of each of the above lines(plus one more not shown here) I have come up with the following affirmation for change towards what I believe is positive. Please feel free to make changes to your affirmation to better suit your needs.
The affirmation I have created based on this is:
I am a creation of love and light reborn in a higher energy.
- (I am) The infinite beginning and the infinite end; being energy.
- (a Creation)The infinite positive and the infinite negative; is being.
- (of Love) The infinite caring and infinite release; being love.
- (and light) The infinite knowledge and the infinite dark; being understanding
- (reborn in a higher energy) The infinite Change and the infinite constant; being the universe.
With each one of these five lines you can invoke a pathway in one of two directions. Giving you a total of 10 directions in which you can go.
If you have any knowledge on breath work, visualization, listening and intention it would be helpful for you to include these elements into your affirmations/meditations.
Below is the completed pathway that energy would flow during a reading. The diagram is the backbone of how I believe readings are done. The energy flows from top to bottom and up again, left to right and right to left and finally in a circular fashion.
Shadow side/Light side
Intention / Action / Outcome
Physical / Emotional / Mental / Spiritual
Energy / Creation / Positive / Negative /Rebirth
Finally here is a fuller definition of the affirmation. Again please feel free to make changes to suit your individual needs.
That which is not yet known and connected to everything that is.
My desire moves me to a new place that I am already a part of.
So that I might touch, feel and to know my true self.
As this, I am a creation of love and light that is reborn in a higher energy.
Therefore to translate this into a practical use for you I have created the following.
There are various ways to read this pyramid depending upon what you’re looking to do:
- Reading sections 1 - 10 are how things came to be.
- Reading sections 10 - 1 are how to manifest things.
- Reading sections 3-2-1 are how to mentally transcend situations.
- Reading sections 1-2-3 are how to understand hidden messages.
- Reading sections 4-2-5-3-6 are how to create happiness.
- Reading sections 6-3-5-2-4 are how to stay on purpose/focused.
- Reading sections 10-6-9-5-8-4-7 are how to transform a situation.
- Reading sections 7-4-8-5-9-6-10 are how to evaluate a situation.
- Reading sections 8-2-3-9 will describe why a person is doing something.
- Reading sections 9-3-2-8 will describe how to influence another person to do something.